DCCA SUMMER ART CAMP 2013: Imagine, Explore, Create
- Six weeks of camp
- Small class size with a maximum of 15 campers per week
- Narrow age groups to make sure that campers are creating with others at their level
- Rotating Teaching Artists throughout camp to ensure new perspectives and curriculum
- Half day camps for the youngest and oldest campers to allow for a more flexible schedule
- New themes - we never repeat projects at the DCCA, every year, every week, and every day offers something NEW!
- Pre-camp and post-camp options available
The DCCA offers six sessions of summer camp for ages 4 – 15. Participants will work with professionally trained Teaching Artists and have full access to DCCA galleries. Campers will explore contemporary takes on a number of art themes, including color, performance, and recycled materials.
Register before March 28, 2013 and save $30 off your total registration fee.
For more information contact Curator of Education, Sarah Ware at (302) 656-6466 x 7101, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DCCA scholarships are made possible by gifts from our generous friends.
SUMMER CAMP DATES
Hues and You: Experimenting with Color, Ages 4 – 6
June 24 – June 28, 9 am – 12 pm Half Day!
Half Day Programs: $130 Members, $160 Non Members
Full day programs: $225 Members, $265 Non Members
Future Teaching Artists (FTA) Program
Ages 14 - 18
Interested in a career in the arts? Love kids? Let us help you learn about different careers in art education and museums this summer through our Future Teaching Artists (FTA) program. We are seeking responsible, eager, and creative teen volunteers ages 15 to 18 to assist in our Summer Arts Camps, shadow museum jobs, and gain valuable career experience.
Session 1: July 8-19 - Session 2: July 22 - August 2
Application Deadline: May 31, 2013
Application coming soon.
For more information contact Sarah Ware, Curator of Education at 302-656-6466 ext. 7101 or email@example.com.