Photo by Brian Drouin/NewsWorks.org
Art on the Town Art Loop at the DCCA
Check back for updates & check out our 2nd Wednesdays Happy Hour!
Friday, July 10, 5-9 pm
- Opening receptions for Neysa Grassi's Foreign Language and an exhibition of new work by DCCA studio artist Seonglan Kim Boyce.
- New Wilmington Art Association (NWAA) artists' exhibition in the DCCA's atrium lobby.
- Henna artist Jennifer Montgomery.
- Live music by Robyn Mello of The Radicans.
- Four Rolling Revolution food trucks (KOI on the go, Kapow Food Truck, Mojo Loco, and The Brunch Box!) and a cash bar.
Friday, August 7, 5-9 pm
- Opening reception for an exhibition of new work by DCCA studio artist Scott McClurg.
- DJ Skinny White with belly dancer Julia Semple.
- Fashion show of Ellen Durkan of Iron Maiden Forge's handcrafted, metalwork "forged fashion."
- Four Rolling Revolution food trucks and a cash bar.
Friday, September 4, 5-9 pm
- Opening receptions for Patrizio Travalgi, Ariane Littman, and DCCA studio artists Richard Remenick and Hallie Albano.
- Live music by Super Bonanza.
- The return of ALL 10 Rolling Revolution food trucks and a cash bar!
Friday, October 2, 5-9 pm
- Opening reception for DCCA studio artists Lynda Johnson and Kyle Ripp.
- Live music by Mélomanie.
- Performances by students from the Wilmington Ballet Academy of Dance.
Friday, November 6, 5-9 pm
Friday, December 4, 5-9 pm
- Taste of the Holidays.
- Alternatives Holiday Craft Show.
ART ON THE TOWN
Visit the City of Wilmington's website for a downloadable version of the Art on the Town Magazine each month.
* Please note: Some calendar exceptions apply when First Friday falls on a holiday weekend.